Pages

blue cheveron

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sneak Peek at Selections

We finally finished all of our hard surface selections for the house. Hard surfaces include the carpet, tile, wood, cabinets and countertops. It took a lot of time, research and gentle guidance from Belinda, the designer at the Macadam Floor & Design center. At each appointment I arrived with my cut and paste inspirations notebook and camera. I like to take pictures of what we select, because by the end I get overwhelmed and forget what tile combos in which we decided.

Here are a few sneak peeks at the selections we made. I will go room by room to show where I found the inspiration that brought us to our final decisions later. For now you can just guess where each combo may land.

 


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment